Statement of Faith
We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
We are a Family blessed to bless the community and the nations.
- To build a vibrant passionate church who loves God and desire to fulfill His vision.
- To teach and equip every believer with the Word of Life so that they will experience God in their daily living.
- To teach every member the importance of living a balance life between being a child and a servant of God.
- To teach every member to lead a life that is blessed spiritually, physically and emotionally (interpersonal relationship)
- To help every member to serve in their gifting and calling that God has given them.
- To teach and equip every member to be effective ministers for Christ in the market place.
- To help every member to disciple (mentor) others and have a passion for mission.
We encourage all church members to come for Prayer Services at the following timings:
There are 3 Prayer Services every Sunday morning at the following timings and locations:
1) 7:30 am to 8:30 am at Marriott Hongqiao, Level 3, Rm 6B
2) 8:45 am to 9 am at Marriott Hongqiao, Level 3, Grand Ballroom
3) 10:45 am to 11 am at Marriott Hongqiao, Level 3, Grand Ballroom
As we lift up the Lord in prayer, this is a great way to prepare our heart, our mind for worship and to receive the fullness of His words.
An Official International Church of Shanghai Publication
Please click The Vessel - Issue 1 to download
Please click The Vessel - Issue 2 to download
Please click The Vessel - Issue 3 to download
Please click The Vessel - Issue 4 to download
Please click The Vessel - Issue 5 to download
Please click The Vessel - Issue 6 to download
Please click The Vessel - Issue 7 to download
Why? We're collecting good, used items for sale in our thrift shop in the Qingpu District that reaches out to the lower income residents and workers in the vicinity. Some items will be donated to bless families in dire need.
What? In high demand are household electrical appliances, computers, luggages and bags; other wanted items include furniture, kids and babies' items, clothing (no shoes/socks)
When & Where?
(1) Every last Sunday of the month (10:30 - 11:30am) at the Marriott Hotel Hongqiao street level carpark
(2) By appointment only for bulky items at Dove Paints at 528 Mingzhu Road, Xujing Town, Qingpu District. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org